Wed, 07 Mar|
Cicada & Co
How to Organise an Amazing Event
This 2 hour workshop will UNCOVER ALL THE SECRETS to organising an amazing event! From DIY floral tips, scheduling, briefing vendors, keeping track of your budget - SO MUCH great info you'll feel empowered and in control!
Time & Location
07 Mar 2018, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cicada & Co, Shop 2a/19-21 Bellevue Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
About the Event
WEDDING | ENGAGEMENT | CHRISTENING | BAR/BATMITZVAH | SCHOOL EVENT
A lot of people think that planning a big event is just a matter of making a few phone calls, and everything just falls into place! WRONG!!
Planning an event needs careful attention to detail - and a fair amount of preparation - especially if you intend to do it yourself rather than employing a professional planner.
Don't panic! We will share our PRO TIPS for event planning and incorporating that little bit of DIY into the mix.
This workshop will equip you with:
- Basic Floristry skills for DIY centerpieces
- How to transport and pack flowers to your event
- An Event Planning timeline
- How to prepare a moodboard / style guide for your vendors or for yourself.
- Tips on how to plan a budget
- How to source and interview vendors and to get what you want - caterers, photographers, designers, entertainers.
Every participant will get a workbook / notes / and DIY floral arrangement to take home.