Mon, 12 Sept|
CORSAGERIE - workshop
Learn to make a corsage in 15 minutes. Using a unique design technique that I developed a decade ago I’ll show you how to combine classic wiring and taping and also glueing techniques to make perfect corsages and some tips on how to promote yourself and get loads of orders!
Time & Location
12 Sept 2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Hello Bronte, 145B Macpherson St, Bronte NSW 2024, Australia
About the Event
This workshop is for florists / student florists - requires basic wiring and taping skills.
I've always been a keen maker and crafter - sewing/beading/quilting/painting/even catering! So when my son asked me 10 years ago to make him a corsage for his school formal, I simply whacked a few flowers together with some wires, ribbons and a glue gun, and created my own method of making Corsages. Believe it or not, it was from making corsages that I entered the world of floristry....
Fast forward 10 years or so, and my method is now very streamlined. I've made 100's of corsages since first starting, all exactly the same way!
In the 2 hour workshop, you will learn:
- My unique method of ribboning
- How to use decorative wire
- How to incorporate gorgeous detailing - feathers / beads / pearls / diamantés
- How to create the perfect cluster that NEVER falls apart.
- How to make a pearl bracelet corsage / elastic corsage / metal cuff corsage
- Ultimate Prepping for the onslaught of formal season orders.
- How to promote your designs and build a local following.
Everyone will make 2 corsages - one elastic / one pearl bracelet.
Group Workshop | maximum 6
Duration 2 hours. All tools and flowers included to make 2 corsages each. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!$165.00