Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is for florists / student florists - requires basic wiring and taping skills.
I've always been a keen maker and crafter - sewing/beading/quilting/painting/even catering! So when my son asked me 10 years ago to make him a corsage for his school formal, I simply whacked a few flowers together with some wires, ribbons and a glue gun, and created my own method of making Corsages. Believe it or not, it was from making corsages that I entered the world of floristry....
Fast forward 10 years or so, and my method is now very streamlined. I've made 100's of corsages since first starting, all exactly the same way!
In the 2 hour workshop, you will learn:
- My unique method of ribboning
- How to use decorative wire
- How to incorporate gorgeous detailing - feathers / beads / pearls / diamantés
- How to create the perfect cluster that NEVER falls apart.
- How to make a pearl bracelet corsage / elastic corsage / metal cuff corsage
- Ultimate Prepping for the onslaught of formal season orders.
- How to promote your designs and build a local following.
Everyone will make 2 corsages - one elastic / one pearl bracelet or metal cuff.