Beautiful LOCALLY GROWN roses by the bucket!
50-60 stems per bucket pricing:
- Short - Medium length $80+gst per bucket (natural/unstripped)
- XL deluxe roses $120+gst per bucket. (natural/unstripped)
The pricing is for UNSTRIPPED, NATURAL LEAFY ROSES and they come in a bucke direct from the farms to you. Perfect for DIY event styling / weddings / grazing table / large displays. You just need a gorgeous vase or basket, and you have a stunning display of farm-fresh roses.
Additional info & options:
If you want us to strip and wrap into bunches, then we charge $25/bucket to do this for you.
There are about 50-60 stems per bucket. So you might like to split a bucket with a friend, or get a few small bunches made up for us to deliver for you. Please check availability via text message before ordering as the stock availability and colours change every week so it's difficult to guarantee anything online.
CALL OR TEXT DEBBI 0416 111 430 to confirm availability.
Roses by the Bucket
These roses are usually available between September - March BUT depending on the weather, supply can be affected as they are all locally grown and supply is dependant on weather conditions.
To be sure, please confirm with our office on 9387 3299 before ordering and to discuss colours and availability.
I have direct contact with all the farms and growers, so I will be able to confirm availability within 24hours for you.
The roses are deliberately picked OPEN on the rose-bush.
They are JUST AS FRESH as closed roses, but FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL as the farmers wait for the roses to open on the bush before picking them.
You may need to pick off a couple of outer petals if you see markings - it's a matter of taste, as many people LOVE the natural appearance of these fluffy open roses as nature intended them to look.
CARE AND HANDLING TIPS
- Keep roses as dry as possible. If you wet the rose heads, they will get bruised and marked.
- Pick off outer petals if you prefer the tighter looking bloom.
- Keep roses in a cool dry place to prolong their vase life.
- Strip with a proper stripping tool if required.
- Cut with sharp secateurs on a diagonal and place into fresh clean water every 2 days.